Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Spitfire 1/32, Revell Lodela

In Mexico, Lodela produced two versions of the Spitfire in 1/32 scale, both were magnificent, in my opinion, the best models of that time, only surpassed by the Airfix Spitfire in 1/32, I know that Revell also produced a Seafire , but I never saw it in our country.

I leave you the boxart of both, I have it on my construction list, I intend to build it as a Spitfire Mk II, the YTL, inspired by the collection of the Necomisa modeling museum


I only have three of them, but the good thing about the Spitfire is that there are all scales, even the rarest ones, like 1/69 and 1/40.






No comments:

Post a Comment

P-40E Warhawk, RAAF, Milne Bay battle

The Battle of Milne Bay, has been unfairly forgotten, was decisive in breaking Japanese rule in New Guinea, it was the first Japanese landin...